About Me

My photo
I am a happy go lucky guy ,always happy and optimistic in life, and minds his own business. I believe that we should take each day as it comes cause life is very unpredictable. Hence, we should look to seize every moment.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Last Kiss

Last time when we met, she had tears in her eyes.She was speaking through her silence, her tears and her eyes....And I, ............I didn't speak at all..
How much I wanted to hold her in my arms, how much I wanted to see her, feel her....But I couldn't do anything.....
Then she turned around , and a tear fell from my eyes and my breath left me ....
She stopped , placed her lips on mine and whispered in my ears "I'am giving you one breath of mine, Live it"
Since then, I have been living her life, everyday, every moment.....
I can still feel the warmth of her lips on mine, I can still see her, feel her
Every breath that I take is the one given to me by her, it keeps on coming , keeps on going
Every time when I breathe, I owe my LIFE to her.

1 comment:

sandy said...

Yeh wala sahi hai sir...But its to hard,,