About Me

My photo
I am a happy go lucky guy ,always happy and optimistic in life, and minds his own business. I believe that we should take each day as it comes cause life is very unpredictable. Hence, we should look to seize every moment.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Friendship

Someone has truly sd that "count yr life by smiles not tears,count yr age by friends not years"....I have been lucky enough that i have found some close friends in my life whom i knw will be there for me even if i call them in the middle of night....They are Ajit,Atul,Rajeev and Jaspreet......While the former two are my IHM friends the later two are my childhood friends...I have so many memories with all four of them that sometimes when i sit alone and think about those,they bring joy and happiness on my face....Friendship is something very important in life..Not only its good from personal point of view but also from emotional point of view as well...So guys take time out for yr friends ,meet them and let them know that they mean a lot to you because life is too short and you need a friend to help you in taking those final steps of life....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man........nice work done,,,,,,but this very brief please write more about your friendships like your college time & ALL MASTI & FUN U DID M SURE U WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US........TK CARE......

Anonymous said...

Hey brother,we haven't spent time enough to know each other personally.... but its worth saying one thing, you are doing a good job at work.Keep it up & all the best for future !!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Abhi well said FRIENDSHIP is all abt what you have stated and I'm fortunate to have a friend like you.This reminds me of a quote from one of my close friend which states " Friendship is like a precious Bone China Cup which once broken can be mended however the cracks still remain there" so I guess we all should preserve the "Precious Cup"