About Me

My photo
I am a happy go lucky guy ,always happy and optimistic in life, and minds his own business. I believe that we should take each day as it comes cause life is very unpredictable. Hence, we should look to seize every moment.

Monday, May 07, 2007

NEHA ( My Childhood Devil)

Well, here I am yet again!!!! This time I thought that I should write about my childhood friend…( Although this wonderful thought came after lot of sarcastic comments and reminders from her; how much I hate her for that)
Anyways, let me introduce NEHA, my childhood friend. I wouldn’t write her full name because somehow, I have always felt since childhood that her surname doesn’t justify her beautiful and cute personality.
I have known her since she was three and me six .Our child hood was always full of fights and ……fights and ……fights. But still I wonder why I always waited for her to come back to Aligarh. Why I always felt bad on the day she was supposed to go back. Although, I never admitted that in front of her, nor will I do so even if she calls me up. As they say, childhood is pure innocence. Our friendship was just like that; innocent and beautiful. And then the worst time came. We grew up and distances came in between us. There were times when we even lost touch with other. I am amazed that even at those times we knew one fact; that in time of need, we will always be at each other’s side.
One interesting fact is that I even tried to flirt with her. I would say it’s not my fault. Anyone could fall for that beautiful and innocent face. ( I shall still support my fact that she is on the chubby side of life and she is NOT sexy).However, much to my satisfaction she decided to dump me after she realised that it was just a flirt.
I still miss her devil ways with me. I still miss being with her and discuss things. We are now too engrossed in our lives but the fact remains the same, that we are there for each other.
Also, she is one of the few people who call me ASHU…..A name I have almost forgotten. I love listening that name from her. It brings me back to my childhood, my hometown, my home, my parents and most of all my lost innocence.
She has seen much about relationships and there complexities at such a tender age. But I am happy that this chapter of her life brought to me a new side of her personality, I never thought existed. That being a sentimental side. I hope she has learnt her lessons now and move forward.

No comments: